Hello to all the lip lovers out there. It is my birthday today and I am going to celebrate by throwing my first giveaway on this blog. If a giveaway ain’t your thing, then just wish me a Happy Birthday in the comments
Here’s what a lucky Lip Stalker reader will win…
The prizes are brand new and unopened and ready to be given to a lucky winner out there :-
1. Sun Sense Lip Balm SPF 30+
2. Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer in Guava
3. Hello Kitty Diamond Gloss in Pink Paradise
4. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in 065 Creamsicle
5. Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in shade 09
I have not tried nor swatched any of the lip products featured above so I hope the lucky winner will be report back afterwards to let us all know
And for another chance to win some beauty products, please check out The Best Beauty Blog for another awesome giveaway with mascara, eyeshadows, foundation, BB creams, etc.
Terms & Conditions
1. Lip Stalker’s Birthday Giveaway Vol 1 will start from time of publishing till 12.01am 22nd September EST
2. Open internationally from Australia to Zimbabwe (A to Z, get it?)
3. Just follow the prompts on the Rafflecopter below. There are a maximum of 12 entries per person. You MUST be a subscriber of Lip Stalker.
4. All entries will be checked and verified before a random winner is selected. I will then email the winner to get their postal details.
Let me know if there’s problems with it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on lipstalker[at]gmail.com. Good luck everyone!
I promise I am not slacking off because I swatched and photographed and filmed and edited tons of lipsticks, lip glosses, lip balms an lip art weeks and weeks ago. It’s just that there isn’t enough time in my world to blog it up. *cue music from the smallest violin in the world*
But take a look at the selection of edited photos there and let me know which ones you want to see first and I will try and get them up ASAP. Peace out my lippy lovers!
Hello Lippie-Loving Ladies! Mucho apologies for being MIA for so long but I am back with plenty of lip products and I cannot wait to show you all of them. Here’s a small selection of the lip products which will be featured on Lip Stalker in the next few months.
Hong Kong Lip Haul
As you already know, I went to Hong Kong and I had a huge make-up haul and here are the lip products I bought :-
Peripera Kiss Tint in #3, Tony Moly Petite Bnny Gloss Bar in 04, Holika Holika Heart Ful Moisture Lipstick in Candy Red, Revlon Colourburst Lip Butters in Macaroon 096 and Pink Truffle 001, Maybelline Lip Smooth Colour & Care in Raspberry and Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Comedia 74.
I am fortunate to get PR samples for my other beauty blog and any lip products that get sent to me get featured here :-
Australis Colour Inject Mineral Lipsticks in Hustle and Hula, NVEY ECO Organic Lipstick in 363, Arbonne Lipstick in Strawberry, VANI-T Krush Minerals Lip Definer in Lust and VANI-T Krush Minerals Lip Crayon.
Goodie Bags & Treats
So on the left, we have lip products I have won in giveaways or received in goodie bags. And on the right, we have lip products which I treated myself to many moons ago, but never opened…yet!
Of course, if you are desperate to get swatches of any products, let me know and I will happily oblige. Keep your eyes peeled for my Revlon Lip Butter review and swatch tomorrow!
Lip Stalker here. Your one-stop beauty blog devoted to the luscious lips in the world of beauty. Who am I? That’s not much of a secret at all. You can read my lips. XOXO, Lip Stalker.
Guess who’s been watching too much Gossip Girl?! *bites lower lip nervously*
Welcome to Lip Stalker where I need to get the first awkward blog post out the way entice you to subscribe to this blog because let’s face it – there’s no point in me blogging if I don’t have any readers!
2. I, hereby, pledge to pout and pose to provide swatches of my entire lipstick / lip gloss / lip tint / lip shimmer / lip liner collection.
3. Move over nail art because a new kid is in town – Lip Art…or it could be a Lip Fart! You be the judge!
4. There will be no more excuses to have dried, flaky lips as I put lip balms and lip conditioning treatments to the test with my reviews.
5. This blog isn’t just about me and my lips. We want to stalk your lips! Every Monday, Lip Stalker will feature a celebrity or a reader or a random off the street wearing their favourite / new / yukkiest lip shade in the form of lipstick or lip gloss or whatever. If you want to be featured, don’t delay and email me today with a photo of you and your pout wearing your lip product with a brief description of the product and tell us a bit about yourself.
Watch the first video of LipStalkerTV to see a preview of what’s coming soon on Lip Stalker.
Hopefully, I have convinced you to give a newborn beauty blog a chance and you will subscribe and please help spread the word.
Thank you so much for your support!
Small print before you go : Please read if you want to know more about blog policies. Also, if you notice any hiccups or something doesn’t look quite right or doesn’t work, please let me know so I can fix it.