Hello there! Yes, your favourite stalker, Lip Stalker, is indeed still alive and kicking! What happened? I lost my lipstick loving mojo for a couple of months. [ Long story => I blame it on my hairy upper lip. I used a hair removal cream on it and it stung like a mofo to the point I shed tears and afterwards, not only did I have a hairy upper lip but it was enhanced by a ‘tache rash too! Not cool! Now the rash has calmed down but I have a ‘tache – I’m growing it for Movember ] Cheekiness (and hairy-ness) aside, let’s take a look at this awesome foursome of Karen Murrell Lipsticks.
- 06 Carnation Mist – peach pink
- 07 Fuchsia Shock – bright vibrant blue-based fuchsia pink
- 08 Coral Dawn – orange coral (similar to Kit Fire Lighter)
- 09 Sandstorm – nude beige
Who is Karen Murrell?? A New Zealander who has created a certified organic skincare ranges and natural lipsticks. Best to check out the website if you want more info : http://www.karenmurrell.com
And uh…I can’t find the lipsticks I reviewed on the website so I am not entirely sure if they have been discontinued or getting rebranded or waiting to be released…oops! I actually got sent these eons ago so I do apologise if you’re reading this Karen!
Lip Stalker Likes
- Whenever I wear 07 Fuchsia Shock and 08 Coral Dawn, the compliments are never-ending and I always get asked where to buy it.
- The lipsticks are ever-so-slightly tingly and have a cinnamon-y smell (I like that spiciness about it!)
- Satin finish – I prefer this to matte finishes
- Doesn’t dry out my lips due to its moisturising ingredients like avocado oil and shea butter
- They are made totally of natural ingredients and do not contain any mineral oils, animal-based material, parabens or preservatives.
Lip Stalker Dislikes
- Not easily available to purchase in Australia
- Cannot distinguish what colour it is unless you store it upside down to show the label but I am OCD-ish and I don’t like storing things upside down