Hi ladies, today I am guest posting on Styling You where you can read about how my obsession for lipsticks came to life. I’d like to thank Nikki for this fantastic opportunity – I’ve met Nikki twice and I can tell you that she has great taste in lippies!! As well as sharing my passion for lipsticks, I was asked to share my current top 5 favourite lipsticks and, oh boy, it took me 2 long weeks to come up with the list – and that’s because I love so many!! Anyway, without further ado, please allow me to share…
My Current Top 5 Favourite Lipsticks
1. Lancome L’Absolu Nu 103 Rouge Mousseline ($49 AUD) – Sheer plum with microshimmer which gives a shiny, moisturising finish! Doesn’t have the heavy lipstick feel and has a delicate scent. LOVE!
2. NYX Black Label Lipstick Apple ($10.95 AUD) – Bright orange-red which gets compliments EVERY time I wear it! Great pop of colour! LOVE!
3. YSL Rouge Volupte 14 Orange Shiver ($55 AUD) – This is a trendy peachy-orange-nude shade perfect for Summer. I have mentioned before that I love the luxe packaging with a mirror on the lid – genius! LOVE!
4. FACE OF AUSTRALIA Lip Quench SPF30+ Malibu Barbie ($8.45 AUD)- Flirtatiously loud pink shade at an afforable price! Check out other colours in the range. LOVE!
5. Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Shine RD 165 ($29.30 AUD at a membership online stockist but usual RRP is around $50) – Sheer shiny shimmery red with sexy packaging. Slightly disappointed with the number/letters name of it, but still LOVE!