Every woman needs a bold red lipstick. Here’s one which may tickle your fancy – Sisley Hydrating Long Lasting Lipstick in Rouge Passion L33 (RRP : $62AUD in David Jones)
Encased in a gold coloured case, it screams luxe. But then again, I would expect nothing less from Sisley. There is a bold S engraved onto the lid – both front and back. Just running my finger around the lettering gets me high. (I am a beauty blogger so things like that make me very happy!)
S is for Sisley. S is for Sexy. S is for Sultry. S is for Successful. Yes, wearing the Sisley Hydrating Long Lasting Lipstick in Rouge Passion L33 makes me feel Sexy with my Sultry red lips which makes me feel like a strong Successful young woman, thank you very much!
And S is also for Swatch! Here’s the swatch of L33 Rouge Passion on my NC-30 skin. It is a classic blue red which means that it will make your teeth appear whiter.
Some things I need to advise you about Sisley Hydrating Long Lasting Lipstick in L33 Rouge Passion :-
- You will not want to use it because you will not want to ruin the famous gold spiral bullet stamped with the Sisley logo! (I admired it for weeks!!!)
- Direct application is slightly tricky with such a strong bold colour so use your lipstick brush or even dab on with fingers for a softer look
- It lives up to its name of being long lasting!! And then it slowly fades into a pretty berry stain.
- You will get compliments and you will get asked what lipstick you are wearing! Guaranteed!
- And if you start wearing matching red clothing, then you’re on the same wavelength as me. Check me and my red lips and red sweater out!
Last but definitely, not least… I give you a picture of my not-so-perfect lips wearing this perfect red.
At the time of writing, Sisley Hydrating Long Lasting Lipsticks come in 34 different shades at $62 AUD and are available in David Jones.
Extra reading : 5 Reasons Why I Love Bold Red Lipsticks!
Note : Sisley Hydrating Long Lasting Lipstick in L33 Rouge Passion is a press sample.
Have you tried Sisley lipsticks before? What is your perfect red lippy?